As an Autoimmune Paleo Certified Coach, I enjoy working one on one to empower patients to feel their best by managing their chronic diseases.
Approximately 20% of the American population is affected by one or more autoimmune diseases. These diseases are often challenging to diagnose because the early signs and symptoms can be vague. After assessing these symptoms, we can collaborate on a comprehensive treatment plan.
We know that genetics, diet, lifestyle and environmental factors all play a role in the development of autoimmune disease. My goals are to help build your resilience so that you can take charge of the things that are within your control, and help you feel empowered to develop strategies for managing your autoimmune disease symptoms.
Together, we’ll work towards the pursuit of balance on your unique health journey.
As an Autoimmune Paleo Certified Coach, I will help you:
- Seek your Diagnosis: If you have not been formally diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, I will work with you to discuss appropriate testing options. This can include blood tests, imaging and referral to medical specialists for specific procedures. Specialized functional testing can also be helpful in some cases.
- Build a Supportive Healthcare Team: Working with medical specialists as well as complementary providers (for example: acupuncturist, massage therapist, physical therapist, counselor, etc.) can round out your healthcare team so that you feel best supported.
- Understand your Treatment Options: An effective treatment plan is unique to each person. Most patients benefit from a combination of pharmaceutical and natural treatment approaches.
- Address your Dietary Needs: We’ll identify individual food sensitivities and allergies, and work to reduce inflammatory foods in the diet in order to best support digestion and immune health.
- Address Lifestyle Support: Factors like Sleep, Stress, Exercise and Social Support are very important for the health of our immune system. We can discuss tips for healthy sleep and stress hygiene, discuss optimal movement for your body and help you to feel empowered by your support network.
- Obtain Personalized Nutritional Supplementation: I believe in a food-first approach, as a healthy diet can provide the nutrients necessary for healing. Personalized supplementation is recommended on an as needed basis pending test results and individual needs.
Are you ready to work together? I look forward to working with you!
or call 971-380-3300